What to Expect in a Lifestyle Consultation
You know that in order to correct the underlying root causes of your symptoms, you need to change your diet and lifestyle. It may seem simple, but often we meet obstacles along the way. In most cases, we simply do not know how to follow through and everything can feel too overwhelming.
How can YOU go beyond your limitations to make sustainable behavioural and lifestyle changes? We’re here to help YOU!
In the HHY Lifestyle Consultation, you will be coached along your journey to implementing sustainable dietary and lifestyle interventions to help you reach your health goals and better serve your health and wellbeing.
Our personal approach takes into account factors that affect your individual life situation ﹘ the life stage you are in as a woman, work and life environments, relationships, diet, physical, mental, emotional and spiritual wellbeing, among others. All these will help you see beyond your own limitations in order to establish a foundation to reach optimal health and wellbeing. Simultaneously we educate you around optimising healthy body systems to regain vitality.
In the HHY Lifestyle Consultation, one of our Women Health Practitioners will support you in navigating the HHY philosophy, choose the right HHY supplements for you, and help you reach your health and wellness goals through an individualized approach.
Optimal health begins with your environment
Our health is dependent on the environment. This is the main focus of the Lifestyle Consultation. The environment is everything that we are being exposed to on a daily basis and we explore areas such as:
- Your diet and dietary habits, also taking into consideration your relationship with food
- Your physical health, including finding the right level of exercise and movement for your body as well as rest and recovery
- Your main life stressors, including an investigation into their root causes and how you can begin to address some of these
- Nourishment and nervous system support, particularly how you can begin to implement better nutrition for your body, mind and nervous system
- How your environment is supportive of your health, where you feel safe and if you have the support network needed to feel safe and supported
- Your readiness and willingness to change and what might be blocking you from making these changes
‘Your willingness and readiness to change will determine your success.’
How ready are you to make the change?
Making sustainable lifestyle changes requires your motivation and willingness to change. This is why we will discuss conflicts, limiting beliefs, and values in the Lifestyle Consultation. This may include:
- Motivational interviewing to help you identify driving factors that will help you reach your goals
- Reflection and powerful questions that help you shift from your old comfort zone that’s no longer serving you to a place of growth and new explorations
- Identification of your strengths and weaknesses and what needs to be a priority for you
- Empowerment to take a proactive stance and responsibility for your own health. You know your body best!
- Helping you build more confidence in taking control of your own health
- Creating goals and action steps tailored to your needs and are achievable for you
When is a Lifestyle Consultation suitable for you?
Anyone can benefit from a Lifestyle Consultation. The environment that we live in plays a major role in health and disease in today’s society. From how we think to what we eat, how we move, interact and engage with the world around us – these are all factors that we take into consideration in order to create a healing environment for you and your body.
It is important to understand that we DO NOT treat or diagnose disease in the Lifestyle Consultation. We simply work with the body to facilitate a healing environment for whatever health issues you are currently struggling with. Best of all, we help you see outside of your own limitations.
When you need deeper support
One of the things we explore is your support network and the benefits of having multiple practitioners on your team. There may be cases where you are referred to one of our nurses, nutritionists, naturopaths or other therapists, in order to give you the support and treatment that you need.
Remember that healing is never a linear process, so be patient and enjoy the journey. You will walk through the valleys and climb the mountains and we will support you all the way!
This is your opportunity to take that extra step – with personalised support – to reach your health and wellness goals and create a lifestyle where you thrive.
How to book a Lifestyle Consultation
Are you ready to start prioritising yourself and your health? Book your Lifestyle Consultation TODAY by clicking on the button above!