This delicious salsa is perfect for veggies sticks or tacos. And highly nutritious, too!
A few benefits of aloe: Lowers blood sugar levels. Helps repair gut health and constipation. Full of anti-oxidants. Anti-viral and helps with parasites. Assists with reflux and helps with immunity.
- Chop both the onion chives and the fresh garlic.
- Squeeze the juices into a cup.
- Fillet the Aloe Vera leaves to get the gel inside. Soak in water for 30 minutes, then rinse.
- Combine the tomatoes, garlic, coriander, and Aloe gel in a blender.
- Blend the mixture until it has a paste-like texture.
- Transfer the blended mixture into a bowl and add the onion chives, lemon juice, vinegar, mashed avocados and salt.
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and enjoy on tacos or as a dip.
- Enjoy dipping!