A wonderful low-tox deodorant option that will not only nurture your endocrine system but also save you a heap of money!
Deodorants can contain many harmful chemicals for your endocrine system. Making your own will avoid many of these chemicals and give you a nice sense of self sufficiency.
- Mix arrowroot and baking soda in a medium-sized glass bowl.
- Mash in the coconut oil – no need to melt as the firm consistency will help with the paste.
- Mix well until free of lumps and a smooth paste is formed.
- Add essential oils as desired. Blend thoroughly.
- Store in a covered glass jar for easy use.