- For the crust, place the soaked cashews, the soaked almonds, the pitted dates and 1/4 cup of coconut oil along with 1/2 tsp of Himalayan salt into a high-speed food processor. Mix until it is sticky. Press into a spring-form pan and chill for 15 minutes in the fridge.
- For the filling, add the avocado flesh to a high-speed food processor along with the lime juice, zest, ½ cup coconut oil, raw honey, vanilla extract and sea salt.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into the prepared crust and chill for approx. 1 hour or until it has firmed. I pop mine in the freezer and thaw slightly before serving it’s like an ice cream treat.
- Sprinkle with toasted coconut and serve.