Coconut Kefir Starter
Kultured Wellness Coconut kefir starters can be used to make approximately 10 litres of coconut kefir that is deeply nourishing for your gut microbiome.
They are Vegan-friendly, and do not contain any additives, preservatives or fillers.
Sparkling kefir is achieved through a one-step fermenting process, where the culture is added to Raw C or Cocobella coconut water and is left on a bench top to work its magic.
The cultures are shipped in liquid form* and there is no soaking or temperature monitoring required.
*Only available to ship within Australia. No P.O. Box addresses, please.
These require cold shipping at an additional cost of $14.99 and are sent separately from the other HH products. Kultured Wellness only ship on Mondays and Tuesdays as the cultures are hand made.
Kultured Wellness Cultures:
- Have an extremely high potency CFU count.
- Are suitable for those on GAPS, Body Ecology, gluten free, casein free, and soy free diets.
- Can be very beneficial for people who are sensitive to traditional fermented foods and who suffer from conditions such as histamine intolerance, SIBO, high inflammation, autoimmune conditions, food sensitivities, Autism, ADHD, PDD-NOS and PANDAS.
- Are D-Lactate free to benefit people with issues such as MTHFR, and liver and detox problems.
- Contain high numbers of Bifidobacterium, which are important for leaky gut, immune regulation and digesting plant matter.
- Can assist in rebuilding after antibiotic use and diarrhoea, combatting candida and crowding out viruses, weight management and obesity, and regulating histamine and inflammation.
- Are fantastic for allergies, eczema and psoriasis, establishing the gut wall and protecting against leaky gut.
60 Day Money Back Guarantee on the purchase price, if the product wasn't effective for you. See full Refund Policy
over $50 in
Australia & NZ. See full Shipping Policy
Now accepting Laybuy.
Pay it easy in 6 weeks.
Decent taste & I know it’s helping to heal my gut. I add it to my daily veggie smoothie to give it a bit of fizz.
l have been drinking a cup every morning for about 3 weeks now with my HH and starting to feel so much better. Tastes great, easy to make, will continue.
My review is that I'm very happy with the Kiefir I have been making drinks with the fruit like strawberry & passion fruit or turmeric, ginger & black pepper.lemon & Kiefir. also fermenting pears & apples ,Mandarian.& grapefruit.Also grapes & blue berries together. all very palatable.
Im loving how easy it is to make this kefir! Even after the first batch i have remade it twice and its still great! So worth the money and great for your gut!
I started making and drinking the KW kefir to heal my gut ,after years of having IBS , food intolerances , all day constant headaches and nausea , terrible brain fog , bloating , fatigue ,low immunity and malabsorption issues .....the kefir has reversed all these health issues and I feel well again , after also giving it to my teenage son who suffered throat infections and tonsillitis he hasn’t had any tonsillitis in over 2 years since drinking the kefir too . It’s not histamine forming so is ok for him to drink , so grateful for this fantastic fermented product it’s the best .
First delivery I got two sachets, second delivery only one sachet otherwise yummy
Easy to prepare and delicious. Beats store bought hands down.