Coconut Yoghurt Starter
Kultured Wellness Yoghurt starters can be used to make approximately 10 litres of coconut yoghurt that is deeply nourishing for your gut microbiome.
They are Vegan-friendly and do not contain any additives, preservatives or fillers.
Fermented Coconut Yoghurt is achieved through a one-step fermenting process, where the culture is added to Ayam Coconut Cream and is left on a bench top to work its magic.
The cultures are shipped in liquid form* and there is no soaking or temperature monitoring required.
*Only available to ship within Australia. No P.O. Box addresses, please.
These require cold shipping at an additional cost of $14.99 and are sent separately from the other HH products. Kultured Wellness only ship on Mondays and Tuesdays as the cultures are hand made.
Kultured Wellness Cultures:
- Have an extremely high potency CFU count.
- Are suitable for those on GAPS, Body Ecology, gluten free, casein free, and soy free diets.
- Can be very beneficial for people who are sensitive to traditional fermented foods and who suffer from conditions such as histamine intolerance, SIBO, high inflammation, autoimmune conditions, food sensitivities, Autism, ADHD, PDD-NOS and PANDAS.
- Are D-Lactate free to benefit people with issues such as MTHFR, and liver and detox problems.
- Contain high numbers of Bifidobacterium, which are important for leaky gut, immune regulation and digesting plant matter.
- Can assist in rebuilding after antibiotic use and diarrhoea, combatting candida and crowding out viruses, weight management and obesity, and regulating histamine and inflammation.
- Are fantastic for allergies, eczema and psoriasis, establishing the gut wall and protecting against leaky gut.
Purchased the coconut kafir, got sent the yoghurt. Have seen in previous reviews the same thing. Won’t be ordering it again.
Unfortunately it didn.t work..thought I had followed the instructions but it never thickened...eventually after 4 days I threw it out.....I.ll try another time to make it again Regards Lynette
Great taste and easy to make.