LymFATics Massage Cream 250ml
250ml LymFATics Massage Cream
Inspired by over 20 years of clinical results, this topical cream will be the beginning of your new love affair with detoxing your lymphatic system.
This powerful Naturopathic combination helps strengthen and repair your lymphatic, vein, and capillary function while providing nutrition to your cells and transporting stuck, toxic fluid.
All the ingredients are super powerful at circulating and removing wastes, but may also have other therapeutic qualities that will benefit your body.
The cream works with the massage glove for easy flow and soaks in perfectly.
Use to exfoliate, skin brush, massage, and nurture your body back to beautiful health.
- Helps to improve circulation and move fluid while unblocking fat.
- Detox and Drain the lymphatic system with a powerful blend of healing herbs, essential oils, and the specialised massage sequence.
Chelsey Jean’s LymFATics cream is Naturopathically formulated to provide nutrition to your cells with herbs, minerals, and much-needed trace elements. Your skin may feel soothed, oxygenated, and regenerated.
When used in conjunction with our LymFATics Massage Gloves you will also notice changes to the shape of your body and the appearance of your skin. This will aid in toxin removal, speed up healing, as well as improve circulation beneath the skin.
The success is in the sequence!
Used daily, the cream has many options to fit in with your lifestyle.
- For best results use the spiky side of the glove before a shower, always following the sequence shown on the instructions - brushing towards your heart.
- Use the magnetic ball side in the shower or after you massage in the LymFATics cream.
- After showering use the LymFATic cream as a full body moisturiser, even on your face.
- Always add the Chelsey Jean LymFATics drainage sequence using the massage gloves for best results: Start at your chest, always flowing towards your heart. Follow with arms, belly, butt then legs. Find video instructions on chelseyjean.com
Avoid direct contact with the cream with eyes & testing on a small area is advised.
Do not use the gloves if you cannot have magnets on your body, eg. Pacemaker.
Start the sequence slowly, every second day. You may be more toxic than you think. Flu-like and detoxification symptoms like a runny nose, brain fog, tiredness, headaches, etc. definitely may occur.
Take it easy and start slowly.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Glycerin, Propanediol, Glyceryl Oleate Citrate, Lactococcus Ferment Lysate, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol, Vaccinium myrtillus (Bilberry) extract, Fucus Vesiculosus (Bladderwrack) Extract, Centella Asiatica (Gotu Cola) Leaf Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Lecithin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Boswellia Carterii (Frankincense) Oil.
Castor Seed Oil
- Naturally boosts immune function and speeds up healing.
- Treats skin infections, lowers constipation, boosting the appearance of skin health and supports the immune system.
- Unique fatty acids discourage dryness and keep skin well moisturised.
- Always healing as well as antiseptic, antibacterial, and has anti-viral properties.
- Helps the body eliminate toxins and harmful bacteria naturally.
- Aloe supports and increases lymphatic circulation, helping our body defend itself from infection.
Horse Chestnut Extract
- Helps soothe redness and inflammation that often accompanies oily, congested, blemish-prone skin.
- Strengthens and repairs vein and capillary function and improves circulation in the skin, promoting clear skin, even complexion and good skin tone.
- studies show using horse chestnut extract regularly has potent anti-aging results and significantly reduces wrinkles.
- Has the ability to prevent degradation of vascular walls, maintaining vascular integrity and in turn preventing oedema.
- Antiobesity – can be used to assist in stimulating metabolic rate and assisting with weight loss due to poor thyroid function.
- A natural diuretic, flushing unwanted fluid from the body to combat bloating and water retention.
- Helps to rid the body of the fluid build-up that produces cellulite – fluid trapped between fat cells beneath the skin.
- High in nutritional minerals and trace elements.
- This red algae extract stimulates circulation and tones skin.
Gotu Kola Extract
- May help increase blood flow and promote circulation.
- The most interesting health benefits of Gotu kola include its ability to prevent hair loss, speed wound healing, aid in skincare, boost cognition, soothe nervous disorders, alleviate respiratory issues, reduce toxicity, protect the heart, enhance mood, and heal the circulatory system.
- Helps to reduce inflammatory pain when applied topically.
- Used for the pain and swelling associated with bruises, sprains, pulls, muscle aches, and even arthritis, since it helps to boost circulation and speed up the healing process.
- The anti-inflammatory powers are also used to treat acne in some cases.
- Helps promote circulation and flush out the lymphatic system.
- Used to relieve areas of stiffness resulting from flying or long-distance driving.
- Anti-inflammatory, relieving indigestion, boosting wound recovery, treating cold, and fighting wrinkles.
- Slows down hypersensitivity.
- Supports your body’s defence system to fight pathogens that could overpower the immune cells on lymph nodes.
- Can help your body to fight against inflammation and pain.
White Cypress Oil
- Immune and lymphatic stimulant that may aid in toxin removal and promote the healing of varicose veins, cellulite, haemorrhoids, muscle cramps, arthritis and rheumatism.
- Can ease painful periods, menopausal hot flashes & tension, cramps, PMS, regulating the menstrual cycle.
- Additionally, cypress represents renewal.
- Use it when seeking truth, peace, knowledge, growth, and renewal.
- This oil is powerful at assisting one through release and transformation.
- Helps open the pores in the skin, stimulate circulation, cleanse the blood, and strengthen the function of internal organs, improving the healthy functioning of the lymphatic system.
- Stimulates the flow of bile and supports liver function.
- Relieves all over body aches and pains.
- Rosemary has an effect stronger than vitamin E in scavenging oxygen radicals and inhibiting oxidative alterations to skin surface lipids.
- Topical application of rosemary essential oil preparations has been found to have antifungal and antibacterial activity.
- Also used for wound healing, as an insect repellent and to treat eczema.
- May stimulate the blood supply and act as supportive therapy for rheumatic conditions and circulatory problems.
- Rosemary extract cream preparations have been shown to protect against sodium lauryl sulfate-induced irritant contact dermatitis.
- Helps reduce oestrogen levels.
- Citrus oils may help to stimulate the lymphatic system, relieving stagnancy as well as having diuretic properties, which can further assist the body in ridding itself of lymphatic waste via the urinary tract.