- “Bloom” the gelatin by sprinkling it over a bowl with ½ cup of filtered water. Let it dissolve completely.
- Add juice and honey to the gelatin mixture.
- Then add the hot water or dairy-free milk and mix well until everything is dissolved.
- Pour into silicon moulds, a loaf pan, or glass container. Put in the fridge until set.
- Cut into squares and keep in an airtight container in the fridge.
Options for colours and flavours:
- Red - berries, watermelon, cherries and beetroot
- Orange - carrots, oranges, mandarins, papaya, turmeric, mango and apricots
- Yellow - apple, grapes, and mango
- Green - celery, cucumber, spinach and green apples
- Blue - blueberries, and blue spirulina
- Purple - acai, dragonfruit, blackberries, purple cabbage and grapes