- Place a saucepan over high heat. Add quinoa and toast, shaking pan for 2 minutes or until quinoa smells nutty. Add 1⅓ cups water and bring to a simmer. Reduce heat to low, cover with a lid and cook for 10 minutes or until water is absorbed and quinoa is tender. Remove from heat and let stand (covered) for another 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place zucchini in a sieve and press out as much liquid as possible. Combine zucchini, quinoa, flour, garlic, lemon zest, mint and egg in a bowl. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Heat vegetable oil in a large, non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Drop 6 heaped tablespoons of fritter mixture into oil and cook for 2 minutes. Turn fritters, flatten slightly and cook for a further 2 minutes or until golden and edges are crisp. Drain on paper towel. Repeat with remaining fritter mixture.
- Cook peas in a small saucepan of boiling salted water for 2 minutes or until just tender. Drain and cool slightly. Place in a large bowl with cherry tomatoes and rocket.
- Mix lemon juice and olive oil in a separate bowl. Season and whisk well. Pour dressing over salad and gently toss to combine.
- Top with the fritters and enjoy!