- Heat oil in a large soup pot. Add onion, garlic, leeks, and ginger. Stir for 3 minutes on medium to high heat or until onion softens.
- Stir to enhance aromas and reduce to medium heat.
- Add ½ cup water and allow to simmer to a paste while stirring occasionally.
- Add carrots, lentils, salt, pepper and 2 cups of water. Stir.
- Bring water to boil and reduce to low heat and simmer for 20 minutes (or until lentils are mostly cooked).
- Add coconut milk, cauliflower and capsicum. Cook on low for another 5 - 10 minutes covered.
- Add kale and coriander and stir through the curry.
- Serve within a few minutes after greens have been added.