A Happy Skincare Consultation is ideal for anyone struggling with chronic skin conditions or those who just want to emphasise their healthy glow. The skin is a complex organ that has intricate communication with our nervous, digestive, immune and endocrine systems. It’s our barrier to the external world which not only protects us from our environment, but is also a major aspect of mental health and social engagement.
When it comes to skin conditions, it’s not simply about the associated pain, oozing, itching or physical discomfort ⎼ it also involves the significant impact they have on our societal behaviour and involvement.
Did you know acne sufferers have a higher incidence of social anxiety, depression, and even work-related anxiety?
Nourishing skin conditions isn’t as simple as ‘drink more water’, ‘just go vegan’ or ‘exercise everyday’ as you may have been told by helpful advisors. It can be much deeper or chronic and needs very specific support, nourishment and practitioner investigation.
It’s absolutely essential to complete a thorough health analysis reviewing all aspects of your health, which is exactly what our practitioners will do. We’ll address the root cause of any skin issue you may have.
Skin imbalances are individual and unique. What one person does to heal their skin may not work for you, which is why it can be such a confusing and tedious journey. You will tire easily from Google searches, social media comparisons, and sleepless nights, all of which can cause an onset of further mental health exasperations when you don’t get desired results.
Skin imbalances are multifactorial and can be related to:
- Chronic inflammation
- Hormonal imbalances
- Gastrointestinal dysfunction and dysbiosis
- Chronic stress and poor mental health
- Nutrient deficiencies
- Food intolerances
- Insufficient liver detoxification
- Dysregulated immunity
- Environmental stressors or triggers
- Gene mutations
- Metabolic disorders
- Heavy metal toxicity
- Inability to absorb/utilize nutrients, particularly for skin healing
- Thyroid imbalances
- Insufficient lymphatic detoxification
- Genetic predispositions
Our practitioners will spend 50 minutes in your initial consultation, asking a myriad of questions to develop a deeper understanding of underlying biochemical imbalances. They will review all of your body systems, history, goals, and barriers. Then, they will create a specific protocol for you utilising the Happy Healthy You philosophy and programs.
What are your health goals?
Our practitioners will:
- Comprehensively evaluate your current health and health history
- Discuss your goals
- Empower you in your healing journey
- Help you understand the underlying links of your conditions
- Refer you for further testing if required
- Interpret pathology testing
- Support you without judgment
- Nourish underlying imbalances and reduce inflammation
- Strategically support your skin health with natural approaches
- Help you to develop healthy relationships with your skin
- Provide you with scientifically-based supplemental, nutritional and lifestyle interventions
Conditions that can benefit from a Happy Skin Consultation
- Acne vulgaris
- Acne rosacea
- Hives or allergic skin reactions
- Burns and wound-healing
- Premature aging or to support aging gracefully
- Recurring infections
- Viral rashes
- Chronic dark circles, puffiness and under-eye inflammation
- Cold sores
- Perioral dermatitis
It’s time to start feeling better in your own skin. Our Happy Healthy You practitioners can work alongside your doctors for optimal results. Some of these conditions may be incurable, but they can certainly be nourished and supported! It’s your time to shine from the inside out and feel fabulous.
How do I book a Happy Healthy You Consultation?
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.