- Halve avocados, remove seeds and scoop out the flesh with a soup spoon.
- Add the avocado to a medium-sized mixing bowl and mash with a fork or masher (keep the avocado a little chunky for texture).
- Add onion, tomatoes, garlic, coriander, parsley, lemon/lime juice, salt and pepper to the mixing bowl.
- You have the option to add cumin powder, cayenne pepper or paprika for an extra flavour kick.
- Mix together and serve!
- If not serving the guacamole straight away, immediately place in the refrigerator, covered and sealed.