- Cut the mango cheeks off the seed of the fruit. Scoop out the flesh into a bowl and set aside.
- Cut the cucumber in half. Slice one half into big circles and peel the other half into ribbons. Set aside.
- Combine salad ingredients in a medium sized bowl. Add 1 cup of the mango flesh cut into pieces and mix gently. Put aside the extra mango flesh for eating another time or freeze for a smoothie.
- Sauté the prawns, garlic, ghee and parsley for a few minutes until the prawns are cooked.
- To assemble, first put the mango cheeks on a serving platter or plate. Fill each with the cabbage mixture.
- Skewer cucumber, prawn, then cucumber ribbon, alternating until skewer is full. Depending on the size of the prawn, there should be about 4-6 per skewer.
- Top each mango cheek with sliced avocado, lime slices and the skewer.
- Serve and enjoy!