- Heat oven to 180°C and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Cook the rice in filtered water with 1 tbsp. of dried sage for around 10 minutes or until done. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the remaining sage, garlic, ¾ cup walnuts, olive oil, and balsamic vinegar. Mix well.
- Slice cauliflower into bite-sized chunks and beetroot into moon-shaped pieces. Add to the above mixture, making sure all veggies are coated thoroughly.
- Spread the veggies on the tray and pop into the oven. Bake for 15 minutes, then rotate and bake for another 10 minutes. Remove from oven and cool.
- While veggies are baking, prepare the dressing by mixing all ingredients together.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the rice, cooked veggies, baby spinach and dressing. Toss gently. Top with walnuts and sliced strawberries.
- Serve and enjoy!