- Pre heat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Cut and deseed the pumpkin, place on a baking tray and bake for 30-45 mins or until soft.
- Scoop a small amount of the pumpkin out, you can add this eggplant mixture if you wish.
- Prepare the Spicy Eggplant mixture, fill the baked pumpkin and return to the oven for 15 minutes until warmed through.
- Serve garnished with fresh tomato and coriander. This can be served as a main dish or a side dish.
Extra NotesYou can find the recipe for the Spicy Eggplant Mash here:
Spicy Eggplant Mash