- Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan forced. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place mushrooms on prepared tray. Spray lightly with olive oil. Roast for 20-25 minutes or until mushrooms are golden and tender.
- Meanwhile, process parsley, pepitas, rind, grated parmesan and 40g spinach in a small food processor until finely chopped. Add ricotta. Process until well combined. Season.
- Spread pesto over top of mushrooms. Roast for a further 5 minutes. Combine capsicum, peas, chickpeas and remaining spinach in a bowl. Drizzle with vi-negar. Toss to combine.
- Divide salad and mushrooms among plates. Top with shaved parmesan and herbs, if using.