- In a large fry pan, heat the coconut oil. Add the garlic, ginger and onion, stir fry for a few minutes until fragrant.
- Add the turmeric and curry powder, cook until you can smell the curry powder, just a minute or two. Add the curry leaves and season with salt and pepper.
- Add the coconut cream and stir through, reduce to a low heat and add the fish pieces.
- Cooking on each side for around 5 minutes and turn gently.
- When the fish is firm to touch, remove from the heat and serve with cooked brown rice, garnish with the fresh coriander and a squeeze of lime juice.
- *Note you made add chopped chilli in step 2 if you like a little spice.