- Heat the oil in a large deep frying pan on medium heat. Add onion and cook for 5 mins or until softened. Add the curry paste and cook, stirring, for 30 seconds or until fragrant.
- Add the stock and bring to a simmer. Add the sweet potato and cook, covered, for 10 mins or until almost tender.
- Add the blue grenadier and beans, and cook, covered, for 5 mins or until fish is cooked through.
- Add coconut milk, sugar, fish sauce and lime juice and cook for 1 min or until heated through.
- Divide steamed jasmine rice among serving bowls and top with coriander leaves to serve.