- Line an 8-inch square pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Place butter (or alternative), coconut oil, honey, and vanilla extract in a medium heated pan. Mix continuously until smooth and well combined. (Mixture will start to caramelize within 1-2 minutes.)
- Add in Happy Collagen, 1-2 tbsp at a time. Mix well.
- Remove from heat and stir in the rice cereal.
- Once mixed, immediately pour into prepared pan. Using a spatula, press and smooth into an even, very tightly-packed layer.
- Chill in fridge for about 30 minutes.
- Cut into 16 bars before it becomes too hard. Sprinkle with a little salt.
- Serve and enjoy!