- Preheat oven to 180°C and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Wash and thinly slice sweet potatoes lengthwise. Lay slices on lined tray and bake for 10-12 minutes—they should be just slightly softer. Remove from the oven and set aside.
- In a large sauce pan add olive oil and sauté garlic, onions, mushrooms, and Quorn. (You can swap the Quorn with 2 cups of organic beef mince for a meat version.) Add the pasta sauce and simmer for 5 minutes. Then take off heat and set aside.
- Add the eggs, ricotta, lemon, parsley and spinach in a bowl. Mix well and set aside.
- Assemble the lasagne in a rectangular oven-proof casserole dish by first spreading a thin layer of the pasta sauce in the bottom. Next, put in a layer of the sweet potato slices followed by a layer of the ricotta mixture. Sprinkle with a layer of cheese. Repeat the process again starting with the pasta sauce until you have 3-4 layers of each.
- Cover the casserole dish with aluminium foil, making sure it does not touch the cheese to avoid sticking. Bake for 40-45 minutes. Try a little slice of potato to make sure it’s cooked.
- Take the casserole dish out of the oven and remove the foil. You can add some extra cheese and a sprinkle of toppings like sliced olives or capsicum if you wish.
- Bake for another 10 minutes or until the top is golden brown.