- Prepare a clean, 1-litre glass bottle with a tight sealing lid.
- Mix coconut water and Happy Greens in the bottle, leaving some space between the liquid and the bottle lid (about the height of your thumb).
- Seal the bottle tightly and leave on the countertop for 2-4 days. A warm place is fine, away from direct sunlight and draft. You may cover with a cloth or tea towel.
- Check daily. You should start to see little bubbles after a few days, which means it’s fermenting. Open every day to release built up gas, then reseal tightly.
- Once it’s fizzy—after 3-4 days depending on the climate you live in—keep in the fridge.
- For extra flavour, you can add grated ginger or a few berries before you store in the fridge.