- Preheat your oven to 180°C and line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Either use canned, pure and unsweetened pumpkin puree or I prefer to make my own with fresh butternut pumpkin. To prepare, de-seed and peel off the skin, then slice and bake until soft (around 15 minutes). Mash well.
- Add all ingredients to a mixing bowl and blend together in a stand-up mixer or with a hand mixer.
- Pour the batter into the loaf pan and cover with aluminium foil (just resting on the top so it doesn’t burn for the first half hour).
- Bake for 50-60 minutes or until a knife comes out of the centre clean.
- Enjoy with organic butter and tea.