- Pour the hot water into a wide shallow bowl. Sprinkle the gelatin powder and let it "bloom". Leave for a few minutes to dissolve.
- Add the sweetener and mix well. Then, cool to slightly above room temperature.
- When cooled, add the Happy Greens and mix thoroughly.
- Next, lightly coat a 6-inch x 6-inch glass square or loaf pan with coconut oil or olive oil. Pour the gelatin mixture into the pan and put in the fridge for 2-3 hours.
- Take out and cut into squares. Will be equal to 8-10 serves of Happy Greens gummies.