The Happy Hormones 8-Week Program is a free information tool for ladies who want to improve their overall well-being and create an optimal internal environment to better manage their hormonal imbalance.
At first glance it just looks like a clean eating program - and it is - but there are lots of subtle reasons for the things we suggest. It's really more of a therapeutic eating program, rather than a healthy eating program.
The women who follow the program almost guarantee themselves that their health will improve, and the life-changing stories that come from them following the program.
For those of you wondering whether you need to do the 8-Week Program? The answer is "No!" Our products work on their own; and manage your symptoms on their own.
But with the 8-Week Program, the results are faster and longer-lasting. It's a sustainable approach to improving your health rather than relying on a supplement which is always a better solution.
Every little bit you do for your health, your body will respond positively. The 8-Week Program is an educational tool first and foremost... it's not a diet and please don't consider it a diet. It's a tool to teach you how to implement healthy habits and foods that will nourish your body and health in the long-term.
And when you finish, apart from feeling so much better and losing weight, you have the tools to manage your own health - which is highly valuable.
Key Elements of the 8-Week Program
The key elements of the 8-week Program are as follows:
Your body needs an alkaline state for your hormones to function correctly. An alkaline body functions so much better on many levels.
It's high in antioxidants.
Low oxidation and high antioxidant levels allow your endocrine system to work optimally and reduce inflammation levels, which are critically important for inflammatory hormonal conditions like endometriosis, PCOS, fibroids, and even menopause.
- An alkaline and low oxidation system are the two fundamental biochemical states your body needs to heal itself. Don't underestimate this fact. It's very important.
- It's clean. The cleaner you eat without additives and preservatives allows your liver to work properly, which then assists in hormone metabolism.
- There is a strong focus on digestive health, especially linked to improving gut microbiology. This is critically important for hormonal balance, weight loss, immunity, mood, and long-term health.
- The emphasis on fermented foods, like kefir and rejuvelac is important.
- We support it with gentle but powerful exercises known as Plyocentric exercises. Doing these exercises every day has a huge impact on healing damaged pelvic tissues and stimulating hormonal balancing. These alone have a very strong effect.
- We have a range of Yoga videos specific to hormonal balance and weight loss from our Yogini Matilda Tilly Anderson. Set in beautiful locations you'll feel like you're on a yoga retreat every day!
- The juices stimulate the detoxification/cleansing process by loading the body with fresh enzymes. In combination with alkaline and high antioxidants, the body will release stored toxins and clean hormone receptor sites. This is critically important for long-term healing and hormonal balance.
- The e-Book is a valuable educational tool to understand better how your body developed the hormonal imbalance in the first place.
Knowledge is power, and if you understand these mechanisms you can make lifestyle and treatment choices in the future. Again highly valuable.
- We support this process with a huge amount of tasty yet clean Recipes on the website.
So as you can see, there's much more to it than meets the eye. We give you everything you need to heal yourself. And I emphasise 'heal yourself'. Our products just act as the catalysts to speed up this healing process...
Can I just follow the 8-Week Program?
Yes, you can, but it will take much more time to balance. This is the beauty of HH, HG, HW and the 8-Week Program together. There is a synergistic mechanism that just makes it work so well.
All of our advice, support and products are a sum total of my 25 years working with hormonal women in a clinical setting. It's a distillation of everything a good naturopath would have you do, and it's all free.
We give you all these tools for free because at the heart of it we want you to get well and stay well. This is our mission... Will you take the challenge?
To get started I suggest first completing our comprehensive online women's health assessment. It's free and will provide you with a personalised report detailing how to take back control of your health and how to get started.
David A.Hanley, Susan J.Whiting, Does a High Dietary Acid Content Cause Bone Loss, and Can Bone Loss Be Prevented With an Alkaline Diet?, Journal of Clinical Densitometry, Volume 16, Issue 4, Pages 420-425.
Haider Abdul-Lateef Mousa, Health Effects of Alkaline Diet and Water, Reduction of Digestive-tract Bacterial Load, and Earthing, Altern Ther Health Med, 2016 Apr;22 Suppl 1:24-33.
Renata Alves Carnauba, Ana Beatriz Baptistella, Valéria Paschoal, Gilberti Helena Hübscher, Diet-Induced Low-Grade Metabolic Acidosis and Clinical Outcomes: A Review, Nutrients, 2017 May 25;9(6):538.