- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Line muffins tin with squares of baking paper or muffin cup liners. Set aside.
- Combine eggs, water, chamomile, oil, honey, and vanilla in a mixer or Thermomix. Blend well and add the lemon zest and juice.
- In a separate bowl sift together cassava flour, Happy Collagen, baking soda, and salt.
- Add dry ingredients to the wet mixture and blend really well, either in a food processor, Thermomix or blender.
- Fill lined muffin tins with batter. Garnish the top of the batter with ½ -1 teaspoon whole chamomile flowers per muffin.
- Bake for about 25 minutes or until a knife or fork inserted into the centre of the muffin comes out clean.
- Enjoy served with a little fresh butter and a drizzle of raw honey!
Extra NotesUse any gluten-free flour if cassava flour isn’t available. Any healthy fat like coconut oil may be used instead of olive oil. Filtered water must be at room temperature. You can substitute dried chamomile flowers with 1 cup fresh chamomile flowers.
Click to purchase Happy Collagen.