- Preheat oven to 180°C and line a medium round spring form pan with parchment paper.
- Mix wet ingredients in medium bowl. In a separate bowl, mix the dry ingredients except the chocolate chips.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients. Mix well.
- Using a spatula, fold the chocolate chips into the batter mixture until they are evenly distributed.
- Spoon the batter into the prepared pan. Spread to the edges and smooth the top.
- Bake for 18 minutes until top looks done. Cool completely before slicing.
- With a very sharp knife, cut into 12 small wedges. Dust with powdered monk fruit sweetener. Serve individual pieces with optional toppings.
- (Leftovers can be kept in the fridge or freezer.)
Extra NotesOption to substitute coconut sugar with ⅓ cup monk fruit sweetener. You can also use any diary-free milk instead of coconut milk.
Click on the link to purchase Happy Collagen.