- Preheat the oven to 180℃ and line 2 baking sheets with baking paper.
In a big bowl combine the baking soda, salt and almond meal.Mix well. Once mixed, add all the other ingredients except the sesame seeds.
- Mix together the white and black sesame seeds in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Roll a tablespoon full of the mixture into a ball, then roll into the sesame seeds and place on the baking sheet. Leaving a little space, you should be able to fit around 12 balls per tray.
Use the bottom of a jar or cup to flatten the rolled balls into the thickness of your pinky finger. Pop the baking tray into the fridge for about 10 minutes to make a chewier texture. (Or you may pop it into the oven directly.)
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden and remove from the oven. Let cool on the trays.
- Enjoy and store the rest of your cookies in an airtight container.