Fun fact: Banana peels contain more magnesium and potassium then the actual fruit. Bananas also contain high amounts of tryptophan which is great to aid with sleep and stress regulation.
- Bring the water to boil in a small pot.
- Wash the banana and remove both ends. Cut into quarters with the skin on and add to boiling water.
- Add the cinnamon and boil for 8-10 minutes.
- When done, strain the banana and pour liquid portion into your favourite mug.
- Add dairy-free milk and Manuka honey (or your choice of sweetener), if desired.