The perfect replacement for store-bought liquid stocks or cubes in recipes. Add to soups, stews, stir-fries or simply add some extra soba noodles and enjoy a skin-nourishing cuppa soup!
- Except for the collards, parsley and lemon, add all the other ingredients to a slow cooker or large pot.
- Bring to boil and reduce to a simmer. Simmer on lowest heat for 3 to 12 hours.
- When ready, skim fats from the top and strain the broth through a sieve.
- Add freshly chopped parsley. Serve with a squeeze of lemon and a handful of green leafy vegetables.
- Refrigerate leftovers in an airtight container for up to 5 days. If you still have leftovers you can freeze and add to your cooking!