- Line a slice tray with baking paper. Drain the soaked nuts well.
- Place the desiccated coconut, almonds, 14 dates and 2 tsp cacao into a food processor, then process until smooth.
- Press into the slice tin creating a compressed base.
- Clean the food processor and add the coconut cream, drained cashews, 10 pitted dates and vanilla extract. Process until smooth, spread evenly over the base and put in the freezer while doing the last step.
- In a saucepan add the coconut oil, maple syrup and remaining 2 tsp of cacao. Stirring well to combine, cook over a low heat for 10 minutes. Be very careful not to burn the mixture, make sure you stir the mixture during this time.
- Pour over the prepared base and put in the fridge for 2 hours to set.
- Enjoy with your favourite herbal tea!