- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Slice okra vertically or horizontally depending on your preference.
- In a large bowl, toss sliced okra gently with oil, salt, spices and pepper.
- Arrange okra on a rimmed baking sheet and bake for approximately 10 to 15 minutes.
- Turn okra to the other side halfway through the cooking time and bake for another 10-15 minutes. Total time to cook the okra depends on the thickness of the slice, so adjust baking time accordingly.
- Remove from the oven when crispy and lay on a paper towel.
- Leftovers can be refrigerated. They will lose their crispiness but may be reheated.