A variation on our Raspberry Bliss Balls, loaded with antioxidants and ready to send you flying all day.
- Mix all the ingredients in a food processor, except for the decoration.
- If it is too watery, add a little more oats.
- When you get a doughy consistency, put it in the fridge for at least half an hour.
- Take the dough out of the fridge and roll them into little balls.
- Roll each ball through some shredded coconut or acai powder and done!
- Store the bites in the fridge in an airtight container.