- For the biscuit base - Add all biscuit ingredients into blender and pulse it until into forms a sticky dough (add a liitle water if mixture is too dry).
- Place the dough on a sheet of baking powder and cover with another sheet of baking paper. Gently roll the dough out until it is about 1/2cm thick.
- Using a circular cookie cutter, cut the dough into the biscuit shapes and place them on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Make about 16 biscuit shapes, size approximately 5cm diameter.
- Place the tray in the fridge for 1 hour.
- For the creamy filling - Add all the filling ingredients into a blender and mix until it is thick and creamy
- To assemble the biscuits - Take 1 of the biscuit bases and spoon about 1 tsp of filling onto it and then gently press another biscuit on top to create a creamy biscuit. Continue until you have made about 8 biscuits.
- Place in the fridge in an air tight container and enjoy with a cup of tea or super juice!