- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Mix olive oil and vinegar together.
- Wash the beetroots and cut into half-moon slices. Place in a bowl and pour in half of the olive oil and vinegar mix. Toss well.
- Place beetroot slices on the baking tray and bake for 10-15 minutes. When done, remove from the oven to cool a bit.
- In a large mixing bowl, add baked beetroot slices, parsley and pistachios. Season with salt and pepper and toss well.
- Top with goat cheese and remaining olive oil and vinegar mix.
- Serve as a side dish.