- Mix all sauce ingredients together.
- Slice the tempeh into thin strips, flat pieces, or cubes. (Strips are great for wraps, flat pieces are perfect for sandwiches, and cubes are excellent for tacos and bowls.)
- Put the tempeh in a glass container and cover with the marinade. Marinate for a minimum of 1 hour (or overnight in the fridge).
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place marinated tempeh on tray and bake until crispy (about 15 minutes on each side).
- Enjoy as a versatile filling for sandwiches, wraps, tacos or bowls.