A delicious Japanese inspired dish..
- Combine the miso, honey, sesame oil and one tablespoon of water to make a paste. Brush over the salmon and allow to sit in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan (you need a light spray of olive oil) and cook salmon to your desired texture.
- Heat the coconut oil in a large fry pan or wok, add the garlic, ginger, carrot, cabbage, capsicum, spring onions and sprouts and stir fry for one to two minutes. Do not overcook the vegetables – they should be crisp.
- Add the rice vinegar, tamarin, extra sesame oil and mix through quickly.
- Divide the vegetables among four plates, top with a portion of salmon and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Serve garnished with fresh coriander.