- Preheat oven to 200℃ and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Slice the pumpkin into flat pieces of about 1 to 2 cm thick - 1 piece per serving.
- Spread a little olive oil on the baking paper to prevent the pumpkin from sticking.
- Arrange the pumpkin on the tray and spread the nut butter evenly over each slice.
- Sprinkle with the seed mixture, making sure it sticks to the nut butter.
- Bake in the oven for approximately 20 minutes or until the pumpkin is tender. Be careful not to burn the seeds.
- Drizzle with pomegranate molasses or maple syrup and serve.