- In a high speed blender, add all the ingredients except for the oil. Blend well until it's all combined.
- In a non stick pan, heat the oil. Shape the mixture into patties in the palm of your hand. It should be firm enough to hold its structure. If not, add a few more bread crumbs to the mixture.
- Cook the patties in the pan for around 4 minutes on each side or until they are firm to touch. When cooked place on some paper towel.
- Prepare all the salad ingredients: carrots, capsicum, cabbage, beanshoots, coriander and rocket/mache, and toss all the ingredients into large bowl.
- To make the dressing: put the sesame oil, vinegar, lemon juice, salt and pepper and sweetener into a glass jar and shake well. Sprinkle the salad with sesame seeds and drizzle with dressing.
- Divide the salad between the four plates, top with an even amount of fish cakes, garnish with some extra sesame seeds, and serve.