With so many reactions to wheat and gluten, it's best to avoid it where possible and choose rice alternatives like these rice noodles. The combination with sprouts and avocado make it the perfect happy hormonal balancer.
- Cook the rice noodles as directed, drain and set aside.
- Prepare the vegetable ingredients as suggested.
- In a glass jar combine the sesame oil, soy or tamari, rice vinegar, lemon juice and salt and pepper. Shake well to combine.
- On a serving plate or on a large bowl toss the salad ingredients with the noodles ( the noodles can still be warm if you prefer), along with the salad dressing.
- Garnish with the back and white sesame seeds and serve.