- Preheat oven to 180°C and line a cake tin or cupcake tray with baking liners.
- In a stand-up blender or Thermomix, blend the beans, eggs, vanilla, butter and honey until smooth.
- Add the coconut flour, bicarb soda, baking powder and salt to the wet mix. Blend well until smooth and free of lumps.
- Pour batter into the cake tin or cupcake tray. Best not to let the batter sit, so pop into the oven straight away.
- Bake for 20 minutes (a little less for cupcakes). When done, take out of the oven to cool completely.
- If desired, cut the cake into layers and fill each layer alternately with the cream, basil and berries.
- This is also a great cake to use with Trifle (soaked with your choice of alcohol is optional).