- Mix all the dipping sauce ingredients together and set aside.
- Except for the ghee or olive oil, combine all the fritter ingredients in a food processor, Thermomix or big mixing bowl. Mix until well blended but still chunky. Form the mixture into palm-sized patties.
- Preheat a frying pan and add the ghee or olive oil.
- Fry patties until golden on each side.
- Enjoy with a side salad and the dipping sauce.
Extra NotesTIP: You can add a little leftover mashed sweet potato and fresh mint to the patty mixture if you have them on hand.
You can easily make a Vegan version by replacing the halloumi and eggs with 2 tbsps of chia seeds added to half a cup of water. Stir and let sit for at least an hour, then mix all ingredients together, and fry as before. And enjoy!