- Line a baking tray with baking paper and preheat oven to 200℃.
- Using a food processor or high-speed blender, blitz the cauliflower into ricelike consistency. Do not over-blitz as it can get too mushy.
- Microwave the cauliflower in a heatproof bowl for 4 minutes then spread on a paper towel to remove excess liquid.
- In a separate bowl combine the cooked cauliflower, ½ cup of the mozzarella, all of the parmesan cheese, dried herbs, salt, pepper, and whisked egg. Mix thoroughly – it should stick well if the cauliflower is still a little warm.
- Take ½ of the mixture – about the size of a good ball in your hand – enough to form one pizza base. Squish together. Spread mixture evenly on the lined baking tray to form one pizza crust. Repeat with the remaining mixture.
- Place in the oven and bake for 15 minutes or until it looks golden and sets in the middle. (Depending on your oven, you can turn the crust carefully and cook for another 5 minutes.)
- Add the remaining mozzarella and your toppings. Bake for another 10 minutes until the toppings are cooked. Remove from the oven and serve hot!