- Prepare noodles as directed on the packet.
- In a large sauce pan or wok, heat the oil. Add the ginger and the red onion and stir fry for 3 to 4 minutes. Add the curry paste and cook for another 1 minute. Add the coconut milk, soy sauce and stock. Simmer for 15 minutes, to thicken the sauce.
- Add the prepared vegetables and basil. Add the red cabbage last, so it's not over-cooked. Simmer for a further 5 minutes, or until the vegetables are just cooked and still a little crunchy.
- Gently add the noodles, fish sauce and lime juice and stir until combined. You may like to taste test here to see if you need more fish sauce or lime juice or chilli paste, if you prefer a little more spice.
- Serve in large bowls garnished with bean shoots and fresh Basil.