A delicious soul warming winter soup
- Prepare noodles as directed.
- In a large sauce pan/wok heat the oil. Add the ginger and the red onion and stir fry for 3 to 4 mins. Add the curry paste and cook for another 1 minute.
- Add the coconut milk, soy sauce and stock. Simmer for 15 minutes this should thicken the sauce.
- Add the prepared vegetables and basil (adding the red cabbage last as to not over cook it). Simmer for a further 5 minutes or until the vegetables are just cooked and still a little crunchy.
- Gently add the noodles, fish sauce and lime juice and stir until combined. You may like to taste test here to see if you need more fish sauce or lime juice or chilli paste if you prefer it to have more spice.
- Serve in large bowls garnished with bean shoots and fresh Basil.