- Preheat oven to 170°C. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl or stand-up mixer, combine all dry ingredients. Mix well. (If you want your bread to be extra fluffy, I recommend sift all the dry ingredients together before mixing.)
- Next, make a “well” in the centre of the dry mixture and add all the wet ingredients. Mix thoroughly.
- Place dough mixture in the loaf pan and flatten with your hands to distribute evenly. Sprinkle with seeds, if desired. Cover with foil to keep the top from browning too much.
- Pop the loaf pan into the oven and bake for 30 minutes. Then, remove the foil and bake for another 15-20 minutes.
- When done, take out of the oven and allow to cool before removing bread from the pan.
- Slice, enjoy and store the rest in the fridge.