- Heat oven to 180 degrees.
- Combine all the dry ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- Add the melted coconut oil, honey, and molasses. If you measure the oil in your measuring cup first, the honey and molasses will pour more easily. Stir until well combined and all the dry ingredients are coated.
- Spread the granola on a baking sheet with a spatula. If you like your granola with clusters, make sure it's packed together tightly.
- Bake for 10 minutes before stirring. If you want to preserve clusters, just be sure you don't stir it too thoroughly.
- Continue baking and stirring every 10 minutes until the granola is golden brown—about 30–35 minutes. Remove the pan from the oven and add dried fruit. Allow the granola to cool completely (it will get crunchy as it cools).
- Store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.