I bet you lick the bowl !
- Chill a can of Coconut milk in the fridge overnight.
- Take the can from the fridge. Do not shake it! Once open, spoon all the thick white paste into a bowl (leave out the watery bit at the bottom).
- Add the other ingredients, except the desiccated coconut, and whisk until they are well combined, smooth and a little fluffy.
- Pour into 4-6 small jars and put in the fridge overnight.
- Remove just before serving and sprinkle with toasted coconut.
I find the Thai Kitchen coconut milk works best. It must be full-fat, no extra sugars.