I bet you'll lick the bowl!
TIP: I find the Thai Kitchen coconut milk works best — it must be full-fat with no extra sugars.
- Chill coconut milk in the fridge overnight.
- Take the can from the fridge but do not shake it. Once open put all the thick white paste into a bowl (leave out the watery bit at the bottom).
- Add the other ingredients except the desiccated coconut and whisk/beat until they are well-combined, smooth and a little fluffy.
- Pour into 4-6 small jars and put in the fridge overnight to set well.
- Remove just before serving and sprinkle with toasted coconut.