A delicious way to eat loads of fresh vegetables, you can also add cooked chicken, prawns or smoked salmon for variety.
- Place noodles in a large heatproof bowl and cover with boiling water. Set aside to soak for 2 minutes or until softened.
- Drain noodles. Use kitchen scissors to cut into smaller lengths (this will make the noodle mixture easier to combine and divide among rice paper sheets).
- Add remaining ingredients (except rice paper sheets and chilli sauce). Toss to combine.
- Using one sheet of rice paper at a time, dip into a bowl of hot water and soak for 30 seconds or until pliable. Place on a clean chopping board or tea towel. Place some of the noodle mixture below the halfway mark of the round, leaving an edge, and fold in both sides. Securely fold the bottom edge over the filling to enclose, then carefully roll to the end. Repeat with remaining rice paper sheets and filling.
- Arrange on a large serving platter.
- In jar mix the sweet chilli sauce, vinegar and sesame oil. Shake to combine.
- Serve with the rice paper rolls.