A delicate combination of beautiful flavours..
- In a seperate saucepan bring the two portions of stock to a simmer and add the saffron and tomato passata.
- In a large paella pan/sauce pan/fry pan (what every you have that is suitable to use) heat the oil, add the onions and garlic and cook until tender.
- Add the rice and cook until a becomes well coated in oil and a little clear. Add 500ml of the heated stock and the paprika, cayenne and cook stirring occasionally for 15 minutes on a low heat. If it becomes to dry and starts to stick add more stock.
- When most of the liquid has been absorbed, add the beans and capsicum and another 500ml of the liquid stock and stir in well and cook for aprox another 15 minutes on a low heat.
- Add the remaining stock and the seafood, the rice should be almost tender. Gently stir through the seafood and 2 tablespoons of the parsley, cook until the seafood is cooked through.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve with a fresh slice of lemon, sprinkled with the remaining parsley.