- Preheat oven to 180℃ (350℉).
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Gently saute garlic, ½ the onions, mushrooms, and sage in olive oil. Set aside.
- Combine the remaining ingredients with the sauteed mixture in a food processor, Thermomix or mixing bowl. Mix well. (If using a mixing bowl make sure to chop everything finely.)
- Form ‘burger patties’ about ½ inch thick and lay them on the baking tray. (I use thin gloves as your hands will turn pink from the beetroot.)
- Bake 15-20 minutes on each side. Enjoy!
- (These Vegan Burgers can also be made in advance and frozen.)