- Preheat the oven to 200℃.
- Wash and remove the green leaves of the cauliflower.
- In a bowl, mix 1 cup of the yoghurt with curry powder, cumin, paprika and lemon juice to make a paste.
- Place the cauliflower on a baking tray and spread ¾ of the yoghurt paste over the top of the cauliflower.
- Bake for 30 minutes and check if cooked thoroughly. Then put the rest of the paste on top and bake for another 15 minutes or until cooked.
- In a food processor, add the remaining yoghurt (½ cup), mint and garlic. Season with salt and pepper and process until well-mixed.
- Remove baked cauliflower from the oven. Serve drizzled with the mint yoghurt and sprinkled with pomegranate seeds.